Made some updates to the layout to fix a few minor issues.
1. GO Passenger train service will now run on the main line from Alder through Wyandot and Southlake. Hidden staging for GO trains beind the Alder Tannery GO Station building.
2. New sidings at Wyandot to park GO Trains out of service and freight as required.
3. Siding to service Auto Parts plant adjusted.
4. New siding to service Cement Plant. (old Southlake sidings removed.)
5. Decided on Flood Control Dam for river crossing - based on Claireville Dam in Toronto.
1. Still need to locate Southlake GO station. Issue due to proximity to switches and bridges. May need to locate on curve.